Bridal Beauty: Traditional Yoruba Brides

Thursday, July 09, 2015


View some of our favourite Yoruba Traditional Engagement looks of 2015. You'll be sure to be inspired!


Instagram media banksbmpro - ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ #ToyinMalumi #bmprobride #bmpromakeup #ExoticEyes. I remember our trial 😀. Looking at the photos later that night I decided Naaa. I'm not doing any Yeye #NudeLip🌚. #Switched!!! #ReddishOrange #Matte  She trusted me to do #Whatever! Hehe😀. #thanks Toyin😘😘😘 #Golddddd💯 #coral #bands #realestdeal!!!
Beautiful bride Toyin. Makeup by BM Pro.
Instagram media oshewabeauty - Gorgeous @switfanta 
Asooke by @bimmms24 
Beads by @honeymix888 
#bellanaija #stunningbride#flawless#nigerianwedding #oshewabeautybride
Dazzling traditional bride Fausat. Makeup by Oshewa Beauty.

Instagram media facesbylabisi - #Folashade #FacesBride #FormerModel #FullLength This ensemble was proudly brought to you by the @bimmms24 herself!👌💜🔥
Gorge Folashade. Makeup by Faces by Labisi.

Instagram media _beautybyqueen - More of this stunner captured by @jideodukoyaphotography. Event planned by planner extraordinaire @bisolatrendybee. Makeup and gele by #beautybyqueen #YisDim2015
Breathtaking! Bride Yisola, made up by Beauty by Queen.

Instagram media banksbmpro - When #Dami came in for her consultation and told me she was wearing #burgundy I was in Looooove😍😍. Then she told me it was an Aso Oke dress I almost passed out😆. However she looked #beautiful 😍😍😍. #allwasWell. She also sent me this #lovely text last night and got me blushing! #congratulations my darlings!!! #MayodesBabe #MayodeTotallyRocks!!! #finestGroomEverLiveth😘😘😘
Traditional beauty Dami. Makeup by BM Pro.

Instagram media beautycookstudio - @solabright #shola ,
Shola always knew exactly what she wanted as regards her makeup and she is always right . #youtubejunkie #vainness. 
I almost slept on her face, i was tempted to just keep on pilling on her . I had to pinch my self oh .
#sholasegun #beautycookstudio #beautycookbride #engagement #yourubabride #champagnegold #redlips #coral #smile #bride #tags @bellanaijaweddings @temiladyofkwamuhle @asoebiafrica @weddingdigest
Glowing bride Shola. Makeup by Beauty Cook!

Instagram media facesbylabisi - How I spent my birthday, in #Abeokuta with my #FBLBride Jibola! Yes, you can work on your Birthday!😋 I had to rush back to Lagos to spend the day with loved ones and then left early in the morning for her church wedding!😓 Thank God for journey mercies! #FBLBride #FacesByLabisi #PeachandCoral #MolbaksAsoOke #BirthdayBeat
Stunning Jibola. Makeu by Faces by Labisi.

Instagram media yeyeparismakeup - Sorry flooding here with my #Beautifulbride Vicki😍 this is a true to colour&sharp picture I have of her! Still working on my picture skills 🙈#makeup and #Gele #bridalmakeupartist #ilovewhatido #yeyeparisbride. A #nigerianwedding and #Ghanaianwedding. #brides Bead by; @fabuloustouchbm
Loving this look! Bride Vickki made up by Yeye Paris.

Instagram media keemamua - Awon elehi nwon bahd ghan!!!! Seun B for president .....#cantwaitforyourbigday
#studiomakeover #keemasgele @asoebiafrica
#keemasfacebeat #makeupartististinilupeju #makeupartistoncokerroad 
Beads by the fabulous @frimscrafts 
Aso oke by @kejidairo
Pretty Seun. Makeup by Keema.

Instagram media zainabazeez - Happy new year peeps, I remember uploading a picture this time last year, saying I just hit my 1k followers, and here I am saying it on the first day of this year that we have over 13k followers, that can only be God and you guys, I celebrate you all, thanks for making the Z.A brand a reality. 2015 is our year of fabulousity, I really can't wait💃💃
OK so here's the story for @retiredvaingirl traditional wedding, when she told me, @akintayotimi  and @ennieyapha that we have to be up by 4:30, me and Ty magic thot she was joking, 4:30 on d dot Kunbi came knocking😱the joke was on us, u should see me and Tymagic popping pain killers that morning before we started working. 
I rem @ennieyapha waking me up with"Zainab sorry to bother u, but I need to ask a question about highlighting and contouring" 😹😹😂😂 I just thought wow the passion this lady has for her job is amazing, but sleepy me I was just murmuring gibberish😒😒 Kunbi's wedding was beautiful it was awesome working with colleagues with beautiful hearts😍❤❤ #ktools2014
Stunning bride Kunbi. Makeup by Zainabazeez.

Instagram media keemamua - #bridalinspiration #champainge #brown #clean @andreajoanmua #keemasfacebeat #highlights #contour #faceserver #poutfromiboland
#blackupfounation #bronzedbeauty
#makeupartististinilupeju #makeupartistonthemainland
#makeupartistoncokerroad

@andreajoanmua my neither yellow nor black babe Everything just looks fabulous on u... Thanks for sitting and trusting... Fine babe shettt!! Ghenghencious asooke by @depeju_tribesasooke 
Faulous beads by @toshevents
Beautiful Ajay! Makeup by Keema.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram