African Sweetheart Weddings: Tomilayo & Ademola's Love Story

Wednesday, September 30, 2015




How We Met
Hmmm.... this could go as long as the web itself but it has to be limited to few words. You know when they say
"when you see the person you will marry, from first sight you will know"....the saying is not false...I first saw Toyosi on a friends DP and I immediately asked to meet her.


My friend was reluctant at first but later gave me her pin. We got talking and instantly we could feel the connection. I then invited her to Lagos so we could hang out and she gladly came over. We had lunch and got talking and I concluded she was the one.



3 years later on her birthday, my brothers and I went for dinner at a nice restaurant in Lagos. They all thought it was just dinner and I  didn’t inform them on my plans till we got to the venue.
During dinner, I told my brother my intention to propose to her and he quickly set the plan rolling.

As we finished the meal, he asked the waiter to bring in the cake, as the waiter came back, my brother just announced to the whole hall that it was her birthday and they should please wish her well... as she stood up in appreciation, I  was on my knees behind her with a ring, and there I  POPPED the question... and as a sure fine guy, she said YES! na.... That really made the day wonderful.

And from that day, we set the ball rolling for the big day which is now around the corner..
Will Love and Cherish her always and forever....













Credit
Photo @klalaphotography (www.klalaphotography.com)
Makeup @eeswatmakeovers
Please attached are some of their pictures.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram